Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Month 1 Updates!!!!

SUPER excited to share my Month 1 Updates with you all!!

Weight:


Oh yes, friends, that is 34.4 pounds in 1 month. I was a little scared at first that my doctor would think that I was losing too much too quickly but she said that it should slow down soon but she was very happy with my progress! And the most important thing??? GOODBYE 300s!!!!!

And here it is... My "During Pictures" for Month 1:






 Perks of these photos: I'm wearing jeans 1 size smaller than the month before and the shirt was MUCH easier to fit in this go around.
Blahs of these photos: Still fat

My 1 month doctor visit was very uneventful. She didn't even look at my scars! I was moved to pureed foods though so I've been enjoying chicken, turkey, and cantaloupe! Yum! It definitely takes my pouch some getting use to new and different foods. So far the only thing that it wasn't happy with was watermelon. I think I will try that again may in month 3.

I was also cleared for all activity. I'm really going to try this week to do some exercising. I think that will help me see the weight loss more.

Overall, month 1 was hard... but it's getting easier every day. I'm looking forward to a day when my pouch is happy all day- hasn't happened yet- but the times when I feel yucky are much more farther out now.



No comments:

Post a Comment