Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Twas the Night Before Surgery...

and all through this house is hunger. I am so hungry right now. I've been on only clear liquids for a day... liquids for 2 days... and I am starving. I could kill someone for food right now. But I found some really yummy sugar free Popsicles that have pacified my homicidal ideations right now.

So here is how the befores and updates will go:

Every month I will take pictures wearing a black shirt and jeans to update my progress. I thought it would be an easy outfit to continue having the same of during my weight loss and would be easy for comparisons. So, without further ado:





There's really not much more to say other than I'm glad this is the old me. The me I won't return to. The me I'm saying goodbye to tomorrow at 1:00pm!! Happy St. Patricks Day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment