Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Month 2

No exclamation points for this one, friends. It's been a really hard last couple of weeks. I thought things were getting easier... then everything happened with the ulcers, getting sick, etc. (See 6 week blah) And I haven't fully recovered. Still no energy... I still have a hard time keeping foods down I know I should be able to... I am so sleepy.

Yes. I am a huge Debbie Downer lately.

To make matters worse? I took my stupid two month pictures and can't tell a difference at all. Maybe (and I hope) it is just my mood... we will see. For your viewing pleasure:


See that fake smile? and the hair... it just wasn't my night....



So... boo. I am in smaller jeans in my 2nd picture... same shirt- just more loose. But other than those subtle differences I can't tell. Again, I hope it is just my mood.

Here is a scale picture of my week 8 weigh-in:


Not horrible... I feel like I've been in the 280s forever though... TIME TO MOVE ON! :)

I hope to be more uplifting next post... I've already got the gym in the plans for tomorrow so maybe adding that to my plan (religiously) will help. Until next time... Happy Losing, friends!

3 comments:

  1. I was stuck in the 280's FOREVER! I'm about 9 weeks post-op and the scale FINALLY started moving again. I definitely see a difference - especially in your face! Hang in there, Sunshine. It's only been 2 months - and you're looking great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that's a lot to recover from! Things will start looking and feeling better as recovery progresses! You look great, But I remember those days of "I don't see any difference!" Hope you are back in tip top shape soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Um...I see a huge difference...look how your arms couldn't go as flat to your sides in the first pic! Great job - sorry you have been ill!

    ReplyDelete