Saturday, December 10, 2011

Neglectful...

Wow, I can't believe I've been so neglectful to this blog. I promised myself I would never be that person... the one who is so "in touch" with the support group prior to surgery and then slowly phase out my involvement. And yet it has happened. I completely left out month 8 updates... barely did month 7... and now I'm almost to my 9 month mark. I promise to give you something for that month. And I promise  to update more.

One big thing that has happened lately is that I finally made an appointment to do family photos. I won't even hang up my wedding photos because I was so embarrassed of how big I got. Let's just show a photo so we all know what I'm talking about...


I will redo my wedding photos one day. Another big promise I have made to myself when I started this journey.

Now? It's not perfect, I still have a lot more to loose... but I couldn't be happier with where I am in our "first" family photos that will grace our Christmas cards, my office desk, and the walls of our home :)





Back to Christmas activities on this cold December morning...

No comments:

Post a Comment