Tuesday, September 27, 2011

6 Month Update.... Boo!

I'm so sad that this update isn't happier. The hardest and yet most exciting 6 months of my life has gone by and yet I'm dreading this post. I've hit a huge stall and the scale has became my dreaded enemy. I hate my pictures this month, I hate my scale this month, I hate everything. But... I've put it off as long as possible. Here is goes:

Yeah... not good. A 6 month weight loss of 86.8 pounds. 

Sigh... so here we go... the before and durings:





Next month will be better? Right? :(

3 comments:

  1. I don't see a boo at all. Losing 86 pounds in six months is fantastic. You look great!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree losing 86 lbs in 6 months is WONDERFUL!! I am 4 months out and have lost 50 and I couldn't be happier! lol I know it's slow but I look at it as I only have 50 lbs left to go!! :) Sometimes progress cannot be measured in pounds but in INCHES! The scale may not have moved but you may have dropped inches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. why r u beating your self up????? You have done AMAZING! You look fabulous! Keep up the good work! YOU GO GIRL!

    ReplyDelete